roiben-seelieroiben-seelie

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Twilight vs Walking Twilight vs Walking

Wish I could rate this higher, but WHY in the world would you put a deep flight of stairs in a game where you can barely walk?! I sat here for nearly an hour trying everything I could thing of to carefully get down the stairs, but due to the weird anchoring her back legs provide, she would pull back to neutral and then tumble every time. The graphics are very well done, and the music is calm (which is a good mental trigger to not flip out when you're hitting the stairs with your face over and over) but I can't get past those stairs, so I cannot give you a better rating. I look forward to your future endeavors!

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Love it, absoultely love it

I was a huge fan of the Sim Girl game, and was pretty bummed when I found it may never be finished, but then this shiny new flash game of hope arose, and I must say Bravo, you CAN win, which makes it better. Her facial expressions are more subtle, making it more difficult to know when to kis her and such. and the ending was a welcome addition, as in you still get to play through it.

Oh, and here is the Data for the starter Girl
Stop being a Ganguro at 20
Blood type: AB

Zero Race Zero Race

I love Mega-Man, And I must say sumthin 'bout this

I must say, I was a skeptic when I first started. but I must say, this is quite impressive, you need to repair the whole wall jump., there are some tight spots that get very irratating.. but you put alot of thought into this. Kudo's to you!