roiben-seelieroiben-seelie

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Babies Babies

Two Great Tastes...

This song combined my favorite parody music (Weebl) with one of my fave artists (Sexual-Lobster) with one of my favorite music styles (Eiffel 65). this is wonderous, couldn't have asked for a better thing to hear after having such a bleh day at work! AMAZING!

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Did I see that?!

Is Green Link being fellated by Pink Link!? I saw the crest of a pink hat!

Subtle.. amazing... addicitve!

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Alright WoW!!!

So I wasn't sure what to expect when this started, but by the end, I was laughing so hard I could barely see! This may not be the ULTIMATE guide, but it is surprisingly accurate. So long as you stick to your own formula, I look forward to much more from you!

Jackie Jackie

Awesome stuff!

"Jackie just stole .73 cents out of a dead guys pocket...Her mother would be proud."

Classic stuff. I love your art style, and I really appreciate separate storylines the converge. When this started, I was like, "Gah, she looks familiar, where have I seen her?" and the SECODND she changes her hair I was all excited to see what led up to and followed crossover scenes. Keep up the good work. Also, Was that Jerry's Dad on that train?

1 - The Story of Khale 1 - The Story of Khale

just.....wow!

I just sat down prior to watch the NG Tank Awards, and I saw a half second clip of Khale flipping around. At first glance I was curious and enthralled, but I couldn't remember the spelling of Khale. I frantically searched every spelling. This is impressive work! You should be so proud of yourself! I look forward to all 42 episodes of this amazing animation!

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

This is Ambrosia!

I can't say anything... Words have left me...amazing..

Alfred Gets Fixed Alfred Gets Fixed

Can't Stop Laughing!

So I was expecting a window to the face, but that is not what I got.. Funny as heck with great animations. I like your style ^.^

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

Akira The Don and WonChop...

Two Great tastes that go great together!
Way to go. I love Akira the Don and you captured the essence of that song PERFECTLY. The animation was clean, well done, smooth and had some great visuals. This is so good that I find myself coming back repeatedly to listen to and watch this video. I also like the Mario inspired bit at the end. Really great stuff!

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

O.O```

Laughed so hard I nearly passed out!
THe Witches are scarier then stuff and yet cooler then I care to admit. You portray that so well!
"FRANCIS GET AWAY FROM HER!"
"But she's so KEWL!"

Keep it up, I can safely say that you keep going like this, and you will compare to Egoraptor for parody!

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Holy Skulltulas!

I... Am....Impressed. The animation was top notch. the VOICES were crisp and easy to understand. The comedy was PERFECT. timed well and placed perfectly. Also.. and this is the biggest score increaser... NAVI IS NOT ANNOYING. You took the most annoying aspect of the game and breathed much life and humor into her. I LOVE this series, and hope that it takes you far ^.^